How To: Pretty Product Packaging (Pt 4)
Hi + welcome to the 4th segment of a 9-part series of something I am SUPER passionate about: Branding & Packaging!
I believe the best branding is the kind that shouts your brand from the rooftops - by being simple and BOLD.
My mission: to create beautiful packaging ideas to inspire you in your creative business, and to send off your products in a way that will make your brand shine bright & really wow your clients.
So let's get off to the races with project #4:
Custom Tags + Mini Biz Card Envelopes
I said these projects would be simple and I promise they are truly simple.
Here are the steps, if you haven't already guessed them.
How To Make:
- For tags: stamp off the side of the tag (make sure you protect your surface, StazOn ink is permanent)
- For Envelopes: Stamp off the side of the envelope fronts or stamp onto the flap.
- Add your biz card + a sweet thank you note to the envelope + tie your tag onto your product.
Boom! Your packaging is ready to go out and represent your brand!
Some Extra Notes for you, Sweet Small Biz Owner who Wears All The Hats:
- I love these round stamps as "thank yous" as well -- just add "thank you thank you thank you" around your logo in a circle with a round border or two. Now you don't need to purchase printed "thank you" cards!
- This one looks great on your boxes and on the front of business cards as well, with your details stamped onto the back - that's a project I'm saving for the future too ;)
Stayed tuned for peeks from my next packaging project:
branded tissue paper!
* Product links are not affiliate links. They're links to the products I use because I love them, period. If you love this project, I'd love to make up some stamps for you here and get you started on your way to packaging greatness! ;)