How To: Pretty Product Packaging (Pt 5)
Hi + welcome to the 5th segment of a 9-part series of something I am SUPER passionate about: Branding & Packaging!
I believe the best packaging
shouts your brand from the rooftops:
not by being expensive or over-the-top
but by being simple and BOLD.
My mission: to create beautiful packaging ideas to inspire you in your creative business, and to send off your products in a way that will make your brand shine bright & really wow your clients.
So here we go with project #5:
Custom Tissue Paper
I said these projects would be simple and I promise they are truly simple.
Here are the steps, if you haven't already guessed them.
How To Make:
- Stamp all over tissue paper.
*Be sure to use something behind your tissue, as the ink will bleed through.
I like to use a flattened cardboard box because I always have one around ;)
- Once the ink is dry, wrap tissue around your product (this works well with clothing!), secure with tape
- Wrap twine around, tie a double-knot and then tie on your tag
- Tie a bow.
Boom! Your packaging is ready to go out and represent your brand!
Some Extra Notes for you, DIY-ing Reader of Awesome Blogs:
- I really really really love this with just text as well. And I really really loved the Brimmer Boys logo for this as well, because the silhouette was so solidly black that it made it very "printy" when stamped.
- Add the same, unstamped tissue around your item when boxing it - it makes the package stand out and gives a really professional "this was packed by superheroes" look to it.
And how about a peek from my next packaging project:
branded embroidery hoops!
* Product links are not affiliate links. They're links to the products I use because I love them, period. If you love this project, I'd love to make up some stamps for you here and get you started on your way to packaging greatness! ;)